Practical and Legal Bereavement Support
When someone dies, the to-do list can seem daunting and you may be unsure of what should even be on the list.
Our Specialist Bereavement Team are here to help you identify, understand and complete any of your tasks and next steps quickly and accurately.
Here are just some of the things we can do for you or help you to do yourself:
- Register a death
- Locate a will or funeral plan
- Find out if you need to apply for Probate
- Notify organisations
- Stop unwanted mail
- Secure, insure or sell a property
- Arrange care for dependents and pets
- Legal and tax matters
- Executor and beneficiary questions answered
- Help to understand the differences between services or products you might need to access
- Answers to all your quick or complex questions
- Find out where you stand – Inheritance and contentious questions and concerns
Talk to a specialist bereavement adviser now:
0800 840 1477
24/7, 365 days a year. No jargon, just good information. No time limits.
This is a free service provided as part of our ongoing commitment to make the legal and practical tasks that follow a bereavement more transparent.
Who are we?
For over 30 years Trust Inheritance have been improving access to bereavement and lifetime planning services. We help 6000 families each year to feel in control of their next steps and to make informed choices.
We pride ourselves on our customer care. But don’t take our word for it!
Kirsty was extremely friendly and understanding when we were emotionally drained. She talked me through the required information and procedure precisely without any drama.