COVID-19 Client Guidance and Information
We will ensure this page is kept up to date as soon as we get information, if you are an existing client we will call you with any changes as soon as possible should it effect you.
- Funerals can be arranged either at our office or you private home. The Funeral Director will wear a mask at all times.
- Face masks must be worn in funeral directors offices as from 8th August (U.K. Government)
Attending and carrying out funerals
- Currently at Thanet Crematorium 24 People allowed in Chapel. At Barham Crematorium 23 people are allowed in Chapel.
- Face masks must be worn at funerals (held indoors) as of 8th August (U.K. Government)
- No Mourners are permitted outside the crematorium.
- Burials are Graveside services up to 30 people.
- Thanet Crematorium offers a Webcast service (subject to availability) so it can be viewed from home, this is currently still charged for but we will be offering a reduced fee.
- Services can be recorded by the crematorium to be watched by those who cant attend. There is a charge for this service set by the crematorium.
- Family members can carry the coffin in to chapel but are required to wear gloves and a mask.
- Burials of cremated remains can now take place
- 15 people are permitted to attend a burial of ashes (Thanet Crematorium Policy)
Viewings and Chapel Visits
- Will continue as normal, guidance will be given for those that have passed away due to covid-19
- Gloves and Masks provided if needed.
Measures we are taking
- We are providing hand sanitizer in our reception for use on entry and exit
- Our arrangement rooms are being disinfected after use
- Limousines are now available again, however they only seat 6 rather than 7 (This is so no one sits in the front with the driver, the privacy screen is closed and not to be opened.)